Mike Anderson is an award-winning educator (National Milken Educator Award and New Hampshire Teacher of the Year finalist) and author of many books about great teaching and learning, including The First Six Weeks of School (2nd Edition); The Well-balanced Teacher; and Learning to Choose, Choosing to Learn, which was chosen as the ASCD book of the month for April 2016. More than 62,000 copies of this book have been sent to educators in more than 100 countries.
After 15 years as a classroom teacher and more than 6 years as a Responsive Classroom® consultant, presenter and leader developer. Mike is now working in schools across the US and beyond as an independent consultant.
Professional learning resources:
Mike offers training and coaching for teachers and school leaders on a range of topics including:
- social and emotional learning,
- teacher health and balance
- using choice to boost engagement and differentiation
- effective and respectful discipline practice
Mike’s services include:
- onsite workshops and training for school leaders and teachers
- virtual coaching or combined onsite and virtual training and coaching
- individual coaching by phone and email
Questions? Contact or call 1-207-632-1954.