Mike Anderson is an award-winning educator (National Milken Educator Award and New Hampshire Teacher of the Year finalist) and author of many books about great teaching and learning, including The First Six Weeks of School (2nd Edition); The Well-balanced Teacher,; and Learning to Choose, Choosing to Learn, which was chosen as the ASCD book of the month for April 2016. More than 62,000 copies were sent to educators in more than 100 countries.
After 15 years as a classroom teacher and more than 6 years as aResponsive Classroom® consultant, presenter and leader developer. Mike is now working in schools across the US and beyond as an independent consultant. Mike offers training and coaching for teachers and school leaders on a range of topics including:
- social and emotional learning,
- differentiated learning
- social and emotional learning
- teacher health and balance
- using choice to boost engagement and differentiation
Mike’s services include:
- onsite workshops and training for school leaders and teachers
- combined onsite and virtual training and coaching (including phone calls and webinars)
- individual coaching by phone and email
- a new 9-week group-coaching program for school leaders on social-emotional learning (SEL)
Questions? Contact or call 1-800-321-7471.