You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
Snapshot: Every educator wants to solve this riddle: What can I do to engage my students in learning? How can I make school more relevant to them?
Simple technology tools offer an answer: Place easy-to-use tools in your students’ hands and they become eager to learn from each other and engaged in authentic learning. Many children prefer to learn from their peers, yet this is one of the most underestimated and underused strategies in the quest for student engagement.
In this webinar, Alan November will inspire you to use technology to transfer more ownership and responsibility for learning to your students. This lively webinar is both big-picture and practical: You will walk away with new practices you can bring to your classroom the next day.
What’s important about technology, says Alan, is that it opens the world to your students and makes it possible for them to participate in and contribute to real-world questions and challenges. Find out how to energize even your most disengaged students with Alan’s thoughtful approach to bringing technology in the classroom.
- Bringing authentic problems to the classroom
- Helping your students find an authentic audience for their work
- Providing real-time feedback and recorded feedback
- Helping students learn from each other with student-designed tutorials
- Guiding students in finding their learning jobs and creating their legacy
- How to navigate social tools to connect students with peers and experts around the world
- How to guide students in building global research teams to look critically at global events and ideas