You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
Snapshot: Self-regulation is the ability to monitor and modify emotions, to focus or shift attention, to tolerate frustration or delay gratification. Recent research tells us that self-regulation is a major factor in student success and that educators have an important role to play in helping students develop this critical ability.
Join self-regulation expert Stuart Shanker for a 2-hour webinar that will show you how to help students improve self-regulation. Learn how to teach children to manage their energy states, emotions, behaviors and attention in ways that are socially acceptable so that they can optimize learning and achieve their goals,
- Current research on self-regulation in an accessible, practical format
- The 5 domains of self-regulation–biological, emotional, cognitive, social, and prosocial
- How and why children can improve their self-regulation
- Classroom strategies for self-regulation
- Tips and suggestions for quick and easy implementation of strategies
- Illustrations and case studies of how teachers, students, classrooms and schools use self-regulation techniques