You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
You know that differentiated instruction is not something you do every now and then. Differentiation is something you do every day, not only for special ed, English Language Learners or gifted students, but for every kind of student.
Want to take full command of your power to accelerate student learning?
Join Carol Ann Tomlinson, one of the leading thinkers on differentiation, for a webinar that will fine-tune your understanding and practice of effective differentiation. Carol will dispel common misconceptions, point out common omissions and share key strategies to add to your repertoire! This webinar is also ideal for administrators who want to lead teachers in improving their practice of differentiation.
- Differentiation as a concept and philosophy–do you know what DI means to you, to your colleagues?
- Common misconceptions and omissions
- What a successful differentiated classroom looks like
- How to get maximum benefit from key strategies e.g. tiered lessons, flexible grouping
- How your practice of differentiation should evolve the more proficient your become
- Framework for thinking about “defensible” differentiation–teach up, not down
- Examples of best practices in differentiation