You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
Literacy stations create a lot of excitement in the pre-K-grade 2 classroom. Children love the independence and social stimulation of visiting stations for varied, clearly defined literacy activities while you get more time to work with children in small groups or individually.Best of all, literacy stations create motivation for “learning to learn.”
Organization and management are vital to the success of this teaching approach. Donna will help you develop stations that keep your kids happily abuzz as they discover the joy of learning and reading!
- How to organize learning stations for flow and synergy
- Simple ideas for learning stations that ignite motivation and love of learning
- Nurturing responsible, engaged learners while winning more open teaching time
- Options and strategies for organizing and managing centers
- Station activities that allow you to work smarter, not harder
- Creating a fun, motivating atmosphere where children want to learn
- Practical tips, tools and methods for making learning stations that work for you and your students