You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
School leaders typically respond to all the challenges they face every day by resolving to work harder. But this “hero” mindset can only take you so far—and too often, it leads to burnout.
Do you want to work smarter and increase your impact without increasing your stress? Join Justin Baeder for a 2-hour webinar on the strategies, tools and habits that will turn you into a high-performance instructional leader who achieves tangible gains in student learning.
To be effective, you must transcend the limits of what you can do personally by building systems to ensure that the work is accomplished consistently and with excellence. Beyond adopting powerful technology tools, you’ll learn to connect these tools to your leadership agenda to build a legacy of excellence.
- Why working hard isn’t enough—and why burning yourself out is a missed opportunity to leave a legacy
- How the little-known principle of stigmergy can help your staff work together seamlessly, even amid turnover
- The 3 essential factors that truly enable you to “work smarter” in any aspect of your work
- Cloud-based technology tools that work on all platforms, including the iPad that help you manage your work more effectively no matter where you are
- How to create systems that will permanently address backlogs of email, paperwork and unfinished tasks