You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
Enrichment is a word once reserved for gifted and talented programs. Today’s educators know that every student deserves the opportunity to participate in rich and exhilarating learning experiences pursuing their own interests. How can students get excited about learning unless they have these experiences?
Step off the learning treadmill and provide your students with an authentic learning experience that fires up their passion and curiosity.
Join Joseph Renzulli for a 2-hour webinar on enrichment clusters. Joseph is an expert in gifted and talented learning who believes enrichment clusters increase learning for students of all ability levels and at all grade levels. Exploring common interests and real-world challenges allows every student to develop his or her abilities, passions, learning styles and preferred modes of expression. Think personalized learning and student-driven, inquiry-based small-group learning.
Enrichment clusters are scheduled during blocks of regular school hours and give students an opportunity to deeply engage around an area of special interest to them. Learn how you can bring this enriching learning experience to your students with a top expert!
- What are enrichment clusters and how they benefit your students on multiple levels
- Formative evaluations–personalized learning and strength-based assessment
- The 8 major features of enrichment clusters
- Being the “guide-on-the-side”
- Choosing enrichment cluster topics
- How to identify students’ interests, learning styles and preferred modes of expression
- Scheduling enrichment clusters: What works best
- 6 key questions to guide you in facilitating clusters
- Developing an inviting description of an authentic problem or issue