You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
All schools give their students the opportunity to learn. But, schools with an effective Response-to-Intervention (RTI) framework ensure student learning by structuring early and timely interventions into the school day.
RTI is changing the way schools teach. Educators with an RTI mindset know that it’s not only students in special education who need extra help, but that any student, at any time, may need a little more support to keep up with grade-level work. One of the biggest challenges of a good RTI program is providing “Tier 2” interventions to students who have not yet mastered the priorities of Tier 1 core instruction.
Join RTI expert Chris Weber for a 2-hour webinar on the why, what, when, and how of this “forgotten tier” of RTI. While Tier 2 is critical to the success of your RTI program and the success of your students, it is often missing from schools’ plans and implementation. Learn how you can set up an effective tier of services for students who need a little extra help without putting more new demands on staff and resources!
- Why Tier 2 is so important
- Characteristics of effective RTI-based practices
- Critical elements and key tasks associated with RTI
- How to identify which students need Tier 2 and what services they need
- How to plan, monitor and sustain Tier 2 supports within the school day
- Scheduling–How to inventory current use of time to optimize instructional resources and provide Tier 2 within the school day
- Staffing–How to inventory use of personnel to maximize your instructional capital