Snapshot: School leaders are second only to teachers in their impact on student learning, so increasing the productivity of administrators is one of the best investments we can make to improve our schools.
Administrators are overburdened with tasks, meetings, emails, and countless other responsibilities that can distract them from their true mission of maximizing student learning. High-leverage strategies for managing this workload can help reduce stress, prevent burnout, and increase administrator effectiveness.
In this power-packed webinar, principal productivity expert Justin Baeder, author of The Essential iPad Guide for Principals, shows you how to achieve a high-performance workflow. You will learn how to handle the workload of leadership with greater efficiency and focus, increasing your responsiveness to the needs of your school and decreasing the time you spend on email and paperwork.
School leadership is challenging work, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With the right tools and processes, you can stay on top of your work and sustain the high level of performance your role demands.
- The High-Performance Workflow Process—5 steps that will enhance your capacity to manage the challenges of your workload
- Taming the Paper Tiger—strategies and systems for getting paperwork under control and out of the way
- Managing tasks in the digital era—yes, there’s an app for that
- Always have an agenda—leveraging meetings and conversations to maximize your influence
- Mastering email—high-powered strategies for clearing your inbox and using email as a tool to enhance your leadership
- Understanding impact—how leaders influence learning
- The flow state—higher performance with less stress