You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
No matter how hard you work to be a great teacher, your students can’t learn what they need to learn unless they have effective study skills.
If they are disorganized, can’t plan for tests, can’t set goals or monitor their learning, they won’t be able to keep up with your instruction and with your school’s curriculum and standards.
Want to help them develop the critical learning and study skills they will need not only in your classroom but throughout their lives?
Join Susan Kruger, author of the widely praised book, SOAR Study Skills, for a 2-hour webinar on how to work with your students to get organized, take good notes, write papers, make presentations, read material in preparation for tests and regulate their learning. This fast-paced webinar is loaded with engaging visuals, stories, tips and strategies that will help your students become more engaged, self-directed and effective in learning.
- Explore the two major brain-based pathways to learning–emotions and soft skills–and learn why they are vital for learning
- A 3-minute opening strategy to mobilize student energy and motivation
- How to encourage a “can-do” attitude with one question
- A simple and inexpensive tool for organizing papers that works for everyone
- Student-friendly strategies for working with a planner and managing time
- A trick that instantly simplifies reading textbooks, taking notes, writing papers, and giving presentations