You will receive the online recording as soon as you order. Check your in-box.
Your curriculum, instruction and assessment have increasingly become standards-based. But, have you been slow to make changes in grading because you’re concerned that teachers, parents and students are too attached to traditional letter and number grades and will have problems adapting to a new system?
The hard truth, says Ken O’Connor, is that commitment to aligning instruction, curriculum and assessment will make little difference until you change your report card.
In this webinar, Ken shows you how to move to a reporting system that keeps teachers, students and parents focused on the important grade-level skills students must master.
- The true purposes of grading and reporting
- 11 guidelines to make the transition from grading and reporting on subjects to grade-level standards
- Moving from points and percentages to levels of performance standards
- How to handle behaviors (lateness, homework completion)in grading and reporting
- The roles of calculation and professional judgment in grading
- Implementation issues in the move to standards-based report cards