You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
It’s time to stop saying, “I don’t have the time.” What you do–and don’t do–are just too important to your teachers, students and school community.
Want some fresh ideas on how you can make the most of the time you do have so you don’t feel as though you are just “putting out fires” all day?
Join leadership and time management expert William Sterett for a webinar that will give you lots of new tools, strategies and insights to maximize your impact in your many roles as administrator. This webinar will inspire and motivate you to seize control of your calendar and priorities once and for all. You will learn how to increase your productivity not only as an instructional leader, but also as a leader of your school community, whether that means engaging staff in professional learning, fostering innovation, cultivating a volunteer base or even managing the building and grounds. Make this your most productive year ever!
- Master the calendar–building a learning-centered calendar with stakeholders
- Make time for affirmation, recognition and appreciation
- How to lead faculty meetings that keep the focus on teaching and learning
- From lunch lines to discipline referrals–tapping data to improve the lives of students and staff in many ways
- Innovate–Model healthy risk-taking for your staff
- You need a coach–Partner with a fellow school leader for mutual learning and growth
- Cultivate a volunteer base
- Contribute to the dialogue in your profession as well as in your school and district