You will receive the online recording as soon as you order. Check your in-box.
Snapshot: How effective is your Professional Learning Community (PLC)? Are you able to make substantive changes in your schools to help all students learn? If you want to have a greater impact in your school, put authentic professional learning back in your PLC so you can focus on what is truly essential to effective teaching and optimal learning.
It’s easy to get sidetracked by business matters or projects that, whatever their merit, aren’t essential to the mission of your PLC. Sometimes history and culture get in the way. Sometimes it’s just difficult to stay on task after a demanding day in the classroom.
PLC expert Lois Easton leads a webinar that will inspire you and your PLC colleagues to renew your commitment to true professional learning. This interactive webinar will provide you with an opportunity to reflect on the needs of adult learners and on the meaning and purpose of your PLC.
Lois will share with you 10 ten strategies for keeping your PLC focused on enhancing the learning and professional development of its members. You will engage in professional learning yourself, and you’ll make a first-steps action plan to implement these strategies. At the end of the webinar, you’ll be ready to move ahead in improving your own PLC.
- Know what learning looks like in PLCs
- Know what gets in the way of learning in PLCs and the results of NOT learning in PLCs
- Know how to infuse learning into PLCs
- Believe (attitude) that your PLC can engage in learning
- Have an aspiration to help your PLC become a learning team
- Have the skills to help your team become a learning community
- Design the first steps (behavior) for helping your team become a learning community