You will receive the online recording as soon as you place your order. Check your in-box.
Every educator benefits from coaching to improve their skills. But, ever wonder how much of that professional self-improvement is trickling down to student learning?
Student-centered coaching changes the focus from teacher evaluation and improvement to working collaboratively with teachers to meet specific student learning targets.
Join Diane Sweeney for a webinar that will show you how to make this shift in instructional coaching. She will show you how to move directly toward increased student achievement goals while working with teachers to improve their practices. This webinar is for K-12 instructional coaches, school leaders, district leaders, curriculum specialists, and teacher leaders.
- The theory and practice of student-centered coaching
- How student-centered coaching differs from other coaching models
- Coaching individuals vs. coaching in small groups
- Creating measurable targets from learning standards that drive the coaching cycle
- Strategies for engaging and investing teachers in the coaching effort
- Tools for note-taking and documentation during the coaching cycle
- How to measure the impact of coaching and collaboration on student learning